UX/UI Designer (Mid-Level)
Position: UX/UI Designer (Mid-Level)
Reports to: Vice President of Design
Overproof is the first and only business intelligence company that creates commercial planning, execution and tracking tools for the beverage alcohol and hospitality industries. Overproof’s products provide customers access to real-time insights, proven methodologies, industry networks and automated tracking tools that build business success. The innovative suite includes the Overpoof platform, a commercial planning and execution management portal and app fueled by Overproof Insights; Tastings, a tool that helps brands execute off-premise programs; Sixdots, the all-in-one mobile ordering platform for bars and restaurants that offers on-premise insights to suppliers; and Overproof TEAM, a division of Overproof that plans and executes custom supplier programs powered by the Overproof suite of technology solutions.
At the core of our products is the belief that actionable insights inform better decisions that fuel business growth. Following B Corporation guidelines, Overproof combines business and social goals and actively gives back to the communities it serves.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Overproof is looking for a UX/UI Designer with an inclination towards UI. We are looking for a visual designer to round up our UX leaning team. We’re looking for new members who are excited about bringing their past collaborative experience (read: tools, processes, SOPs) and help us standardize our operation. We have 4 products in early market stage, and a lot of work ahead. Come make an impact on an exciting industry. You should also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with UX/UI manager or stakeholders.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look for dev handoff.
- Create original graphic designs (eg. images, sketches and tables).
- Manage Design Systems.
- Adhere to system standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Collect and analyze user feedback.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Degree in Design, UX or relevant field.
- Experience with design process and systematic approach to organization.
- Experience working with, ideally managing, Design Systems.
Skills and Abilities
- Advanced knowledge of wireframe tools preferably Figma.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- A strong desire to improve knowledge and skills.
- Continued education and research into UI trends and current design strategy and technology.
- Impeccable organization and time management skills to handle multiple projects successfully.
- This position is based in Miami, FL
- Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America