Position: UX/UI Designer (mid-level)
Reports to: Vice President of Design
Overproof is the first and only AI-driven business intelligence and strategic planning platform for the beverage alcohol industry. As a B2B SaaS platform, we provide powerful tools, integrated services and insights to suppliers of beverage alcohol brands of any size.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Overproof is looking for a UX/UI Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UX/UI Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building software components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools preferably Figma. You should also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with UX/UI manager or stakeholders
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. dead ends )
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Collect and analyze user feedback
- At least 2 years experience in a related field
- Portfolio of design projects
- Degree in Design, UX or relevant field
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of wireframe tools preferably Figma
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- A strong desire to improve knowledge and skills
- Strong user experience skills – ability to transform complex, ambiguous and incomplete requirements into a user interface solution.
- High level of cross functional collaboration: effectively partnering with Marketing, Sales & Product teams
- Impeccable organization and time management skills to handle multiple projects successfully
This position is based in Miami, Fla.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America.