Overproof is looking for new talent to join our fast-growing team.
Position: Office Manager & Personal Assistant
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer (60%) and Chief Operating Officer (40%)
Department: Management Team
Direct reports: None at this time
Overproof is the first and only AI-driven business intelligence and strategic planning platform for the beverage alcohol industry. We are on a mission to disrupt the status quo in our industry in the United States, and are planning our global expansion for 2021 and 2022. As a B2B SaaS platform, we provide powerful tools, integrated services and insights to suppliers of beverage alcohol brands of any size.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Overproof everyone is a co-owner through our Employee Co-Ownership program.
We set high goals for impacting our world in a positive way. If this is you, we welcome your application. If not, Overproof is not the place for you to advance your career.
Overproof is looking for an experienced and committed Office Manager and Personal Assistant to join our rapidly growing team. You will support Overproof’s CEO as his Personal Assistant and with a particular focus on financial administration and accounting tasks. You will work with our COO on all matters involving office management, including supporting the Overproof management team, and administrative tasks relating to human resources. The person to fulfill this role needs to be comfortable in an often undefined and ambiguous environment. You are detail-oriented and service focused. You are a strong team player.
- Overseeing general office operations, including greeting visitors, answering incoming phone calls, and other day-to-day tasks.
Purchasing office supplies and equipment, and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Coordinating appointments and meetings; managing management team calendars and schedules.
- Coordinating domestic and international travel, including flight, hotel, and car rental reservations.
- Producing reports, composing correspondence, and assisting in drafting documents including agreements, contracts and purchase orders.
Assisting in creating and fine-tuning presentations and other management-level reports.
- Reviewing expenses and preparing expense administration for our bookkeeper/accountant.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our (future) office staff and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
Providing administrative support for human resources, including maintaining employee files.
Qualifications and skills
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum five years of experience in office administration.
- Office management experience with a passion for organizing and coordinating.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with administrative tasks relating human resource management.
- Strong experience with financial and accounting administration, including accounts receivable and payable administration.
Affinity with or the eagerness to learn about the world of B2B SaaS, and the beverage alcohol industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; high level of cross-functional collaboration.
- Impeccable organization and time management skills to handle multiple projects successfully. You are detail-oriented, and you always like to be one step ahead of things.
You are hands-on, and you proactively look for ways to reduce the management’s workload.
- No problem is ever a challenge to you.
This position is based in Miami, FL.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America.