Overproof is a business intelligence company that helps customers in the beverage alcohol industry create, execute and analyze winning brand strategies.
We bring together the power of “big data”, Overproof’s proprietary market insights and our customer’s business data to maximize our customer’s success going to market.
Our commercial planning and brand management platform gives customers access to insights, methodologies, networks and tracking tools that help build business success. At the core of our company is the belief that smarter metrics lead to actionable insights, which inform better decisions, which in turn fuel business growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May also train and supervise lower-level clerical staff.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Attend meetings to record minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, for committee, board, and other meetings.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, departmental finances, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Provide clerical support to other departments.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules.
- Process payroll information.
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
- Supervise and train other clerical staff and arrange for employee training by scheduling training or organizing training material.
- Interpret administrative and operating policies and procedures for employees.
QUALIFICATIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
Excellent skills in:
- Reading Comprehension
- Active Listening
- Service Orientation
Profound knowledge in:
- English Language
- Customer and Personal Service
- Microsoft Office
- Administration and Management