Position: Customer Success Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Overproof is the first and only AI-driven business intelligence and strategic planning platform for the beverage alcohol industry. We are on a mission to disrupt the status quo in our industry in the United States. As a B2B SaaS platform, we provide powerful tools, integrated services and insights to suppliers of beverage alcohol brands of any size.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. At Overproof everyone is a co-owner through our Employee Co-Ownership program.
We set high goals for impacting our world in a positive way. If this is you, we welcome your application. If not, Overproof is not the place for you to advance your career.
Overproof is looking for a passionate and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our rapidly growing team. Your role will be positioned between the Product, Sales and Marketing teams. You will be responsible for all aspects of customer interaction, customer retention, customer service, and the continued sales funnel after initial purchase by customer. You will have responsibilities internally, working directly with a wide variety of teams, and externally, interfacing with our customers.
The person to fulfill this role needs to be comfortable in an often undefined and ambiguous environment. You are results-oriented and performance focused. You are a strong team player.
- Develop strong customer relationships to ensure retention and customer loyalty.
- Contribute to a positive customer experience throughout all customer touchpoints.
- Contribute to the formulation of retention and sales goals for current customers.
- Answer and where appropriate solve customer comments, questions or complaints.
- Escalate all platform, feature and service focused feedback, both positive and negative, to the appropriate teams at Overproof and contribute to problem solving and/or implementation of service improvements.
- Assist the VP’s of Sales and Marketing in customer related activity, including events, outreach, activations, and other forms of communication and interaction.
- Collaborate with the Sales Support Manager in ensuring the smooth transition of customers from onboarding to ongoing support and success management.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales teams to ensure customer needs are met at all times, including proactive communication from Overproof, training courses and materials, platform and feature based information.
- Proactively interact and communicate with customers to ensure ongoing customer journey management.
- Assist with the development and continuous optimization of the various Overproof customer journeys.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Customer Success Management or Customer Account Management
- Strong experience with customer administration management through CRM programs and functionality.
- Experience with sales, including establishing organic growth with current customers.
- Strong affinity with or experience in the beverage alcohol industry.
Skills and Abilities
- You are a true relationship builder, and will always put the success and satisfaction of our customers first. Achieving customer loyalty is your main focus.
- You have a long term view, and have the unique ability to guide and support customers on their journey with Overproof.
- A keen eye for detail: you can anticipate and solve any challenge or problem you or our customers come across. You go above and beyond to ensure our customers are satisfied.
- Affinity with or the eagerness to learn everything about the world of B2B SaaS.
- Commercial acumen: understanding of the business context; maintains strong working knowledge of consumer trends, products and portfolio management; identifies and can capitalize on opportunities to upsell current customers.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills; can effectively present to, win support from, and drive decision making at customer, management and C-level.
- High level of cross functional collaboration: effectively partnering with Marketing, Sales & Product teams.
- Ability to visually present analysis, key insights, facts & figures in a compelling way, and to tailor content to different audiences.
- Impeccable organization and time management skills to handle multiple projects successfully.
This position is based in Miami, FL
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America.