Position: Senior Client Success Manager
Reports to: Vice President of Sales
Department: Client Success
Type: Full-time / Remote
Overproof is looking for a passionate, motivated, and experienced Senior Client Success Manager to create, execute, and evolve the training and engagement programming for our SaaS platform for beverage alcohol Producers. Positioned between the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams, and as an integral member of our post-sale and retention strategies, you will build relationships with our clients focused on onboarding and ongoing support. This role requires leveraging a high degree of post-sale strategy, technical competency, and strong familiarity with the beverage alcohol industry. You’ll report to the VP of Sales. The position of Senior Client Success Manager has a path to become Director of Client Success.
- Establish a comprehensive understanding of the Overproof platform products and services.
- Audit and iterate existing client-facing post-sale and onboarding workflows and materials.
- Expand documentation on client onboarding and lifecycle for our growing team.
- Develop and foster strong client relationships to ensure retention and loyalty.
- Become our client’s trusted advisor; understanding business objectives and goals in order to increase adoption of platform core features.
- Ensure clients get the most value from our platform within all levels of the organization.
- Translate client requests, inquiries, and discrepancies into resolutions whenever possible, escalating to the product team when necessary.
- Field and manage client churn requests to strategize and save deals.
- Be responsible for all new client training, proactive check-ins, and growing at scale.
- Collaborate cross-team to create email drip campaigns for new users and users at risk of churn or low engagement.
- Qualify and create upsell opportunities for our sales team
- 3 years of experience in Client Success Management or Client Account Management.
- Previous experience in the beverage industry is required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and influencing skills. You can effectively present to, win support from, and drive decision-making at leadership and team levels.
- A data-driven mentality with the ability to analyze information and leverage it to drive client engagement.
- A long-term vision and have the unique ability to guide and support clients on their journey with Overproof.
- Impeccable organization and time management skills.
Additional Skills and Attributes:
- A strong team player.
- Enthusiastic self-starter.
- Able to function independently in a fast-paced, evolving, and often ambiguous environment.
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including a proven history of rapidly learning complex processes and technologies.
- A keen eye for detail: you can anticipate and solve any challenge or problem you or our clients come across. You go above and beyond to exceed client expectations.
- High level of cross-functional collaboration: effectively partnering with Sales, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Base compensation of 90,000 USD annually
- Performance-based incentives can be included in addition to base compensation
Overproof is the first and only AI-driven business intelligence and strategic planning platform for the beverage alcohol industry. As a B2B SaaS platform, we provide powerful tools, integrated services, and data insights to suppliers of beverage alcohol brands of any size.
Overproof is currently operating with a flexible, hybrid approach and giving our teams the ability to operate in the way that works best for them – at home, in office, or a mix.
Overproof is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the United States of America.